Monday, December 17, 2007

Reminiscing...

ONE DAY AND A MINIMUM DAY LEFT UNTIL <3 of my life comes. Haha not literally, but yea u know what i mean. Basically what is blocking me from the freedom of winterbreak is Bio's test on Wednesday and Apush Test. Also there's is this infamous Winter Fun Pack. Whenever i try to ask a former Ap Bio student, they laugh at me, and they say " It is very fun" It is like they have no words for it. Aside from that my break should be very relaxing and i could catch up with people which is right now the best thing i could do. I miss the people from Newton. Newton, in my mind, was good years of my life. I really enjoyed the clueless state of mind I was in. Nothing was there to worry about. The fun ridiculous rumors are something that i could think back then and think about. The teachers that I was close with. Haha, I even remember that "challenge" game that Ms. Lee had for social science. I was pro at that game. I would always challenge and win the point because i was like meticulous man 101. Haha, I miss those days. I had a clear mind. Yes, I even miss those ridiculous dances in middle school. Like how all the boys sat down and ate pizza and free load from asb.[ty wallis] While the girls on the other hand, some went dancing and some didn't. I also remember promotion day. That dance was the first time I ever danced. I remember the situation very well. Dinah pulled me to the front of the dance place[forgot what it was called] and told this one girl "He's new at this" and the song was "Mr. Brightside." Dam those were the good old days. My middle school years are much more memorable due to the fact that i moved to many different schools in elementary. I even forgot my two best friends name at that one school. Dude i remember one was a white guy and his mom was the teacher of that school. Then there was this other asian guy. He was almost bald, his parents were divorced. Dude that was the gang. We use to play so much and go to each other's house. DUDE o I remember! There name were Vincent and Michael. We played from the sandbox to the chasing girls for the fun of it. But then i changed schools to Los Altos and this is how i met Joseph, Ryan, Edward, Wallis, Allison, Josephine, Michelle[who i was scared of]. Funny I knew the faces of Wynn, Jefferson, Chris, and Claire but they weren't part of our group. Dude we had the same EXACT class with Most of them since elementary school. That is amazing. I remember that we use to play ball a lot and tether ball. Wallis and I were pro, we were practically even. Dude, there was also Mrs. Quon. Dam, she was a great teacher. Thinking of her, just makes me smile. Haha, i remember those day in Newton when we go visit Mrs. Quon, she would give us food and soda. It was in Newton, where the collection of the "smart" kids began. Ms. Lee's class and Mrs. Kelly class were good times. Ms. Lee was a great teacher too, it was her that encouraged me and told me i could do anything. Anyway, it was in Newton where I met Diane, Brian, Abe, Enid, Lillian, Alex Chau, and Nick. And i also got to know Wynn, Jefferson, Chris, and Claire. O yea, also the rumors that i was "girl phobic" during sixth grade, I don't quite remember that, I think Enid was making that up. Haha, I remember always sitting next to Enid, dude she hated my guts until like 8th grade. She started saying "Hi" to me and i said it back and yea. Another incident, remember Michelle, I remember i cried because of her. It was during Mrs. Kelly's class, she called me a "wannabe" and i cried. Lol, haha o gosh, those were the good times<3 Aside from downs that other people face, which i did not know at that time because i was clueless, middle school years were <3. But now we are all grown up, Allison and I have joked how long we knew each other, what was it? 9 years? Dam, that is friken my whole life. Everybody changed. Some good, some bad. Haha, even i changed in bad and good ways. ^^ There should be more to write..but i was probably too lazy...

6 comments:

thecow135 said...

nice reminiscing...

Wynn said...

who was the girl you danced wit? =P

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa!!!! i always wanted to write about that subject!

thecow135 said...

oops. fixed.

ueit28 said...

*cough* lilian* =]

Anonymous said...

wah COW
u CRIED?
DAMMMM
i cannot belvie that