Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brea Mall.....

Aside from the topic, Wynn is a fag. Because of sentimental issues, he decided he was going to start this blogster after this new year. He thinks that he is betraying Xanga. Yes, that is quite weird.
So today after school, Nancy or Anny asked me to go to Brea Mall to go "Christmas" shopping with them. I felt bad that Nancy thought that our PR trip to the grove was today so i decided to go with them so she can go. Obviously if your reading this, you should know that I'm her ride. Then i find out that Claire was going so i was surprised and i made this "irritated" face at her. I was just surprised. Sorry Claire, forgive me.[you know u did] Anyways, Jerry and I wanted to go to quickly's because we were bored out of our minds, but he wanted to leave so that when we got back, there would not be any school traffic. He's a genius because I would not have thought/consider that. Anyways, so I see this mass of backpack and I thought to myself that I would make a very comfortable bed.[and it did] So I lay down and was in a "chillish" position. I was lonely for like a few minutes, then Jessica Tso joined me, then anny, who was quite hyper at the moment, joined us. We took so many pictures, and it seemed that it would never stop. I was right, so then Chris joined us and we camerawhored a LOT more because of anny's great camera skills. After that "interesting" moment, we[Jerry, Chien, Joseph, Anny, Chris, Angela, and Jen] went to quickly's. Nothing interesting happened at quickly's so let's skip to the part where we arrived back at Los Altos. I find out to my surprise that Jessica Xi was joining us. As Alex stated, "One guy, four girls, that's pimp", u know u know :pops collar: But seriously, NO.
So we get there and take forever to park because of the crowdedness. In the beginning it was ok, I was just looking around and seeing if anything interested me. Then, they started to go to more "womanly" shops. If you think that was bad, you are probably wrong. They take longer in one store. I think they stayed about an hour in Aero. I was standing there with my hands over my face observing how much confusion it takes to just buy Christmas present. I found out today that it causes "stress." But come on, it's just present people will like whatever you buy them. It's true, I think. I couldn't go on my own because that would look too lonely, so i just followed the crowd. I forgot, thanks Claire and Nancy from saving me from going into that store. We don't speak anymore of it.
Overall, basically they failed terribly at buying the presents. One person bought nothing, another bought one thing, another bought two, and lastly another bought three.[if memory serve] On the trip back, we were talking about "reasonable" parents and goodie teachers. Well, I guess that's it for today.

3 comments:

thecow135 said...

this is a lot better.

Anonymous said...

SO i finally can leave comments =) anyways!! is the store *cough cough* vs??? VS??? ;] you know what i'm talking about =P

Wynn said...

LOL PIMPIN!