Wednesday, December 12, 2007

And So....It Begins

So Wynn and I randomly decided to get a blog spot just like Edward. I have been thinking of doing this a couple weeks ago, but something always came up to hinder me from making one. The blog name took about 20 minutes to come up with; "Invisibility" was the best and most imaginative one that i could come up. Well, being the smart person I am, I have been spending the past hour trying to figure out how does this thing works. Surprisingly, it isn't quite hard to understand, but i guess i'm slow.
On another note, Laura and I were talking about abortion. This got me thinking. Am I against or for abortion? Yes, I know this is a very debatable topic. There are way too many pros and cons. It is quite hard to chose a side. I guess I'll stay neutral as always. Why am i always the one to be neutral? I mean it's like if I do something, my other friends have this chain reaction and explodes on me. and if I don't do it, my other other[you know what I mean] friends get mad. It is like Rhineland in World War I. *SIDENOTE: I remember this because Amy brought it up last night when we were at the grove.* I am like a buffer state. I don't like choosing sides because it is just wrong. I mean it's like choosing to get killed by a knife or by a gun. Both choices would result in one thing: death. So what do i prefer to do? I prefer to just sit back and observe. I prefer not to get involve because it just creates more stress and chaos. However, the one thing that i would do is comfort. If the conflict was friend vs stranger i would comfort him/her, also if the conflict was friend vs friend I would comfort both parties. That is just the kind of person I am. However, I don't deserve the title "nice guy." Deep down, I know that I am one of those greedy, abnoxious, stubborn, self-centered person. I like how I went off in a tangent, but this also works.

1 comment:

thecow135 said...

stop trying to be an edward =) you fail at being logical.