Tuesday, January 1, 2008

nd a Happy New Year.

I have not posted for the longest time and I feel guilty. So as a result, I am posting on New Years. Perfect isn't it? A new year has started, and there are many things that I want to do, but either I'm not willing to do it or I can't do it. Imagine that! 07' was not a "great" year for me, but i manage to survive and I'm content, satisfied, and above all blissful. I've happy for the weirdest reasons now, but that's ok as long as it continues. Last year, there were ups and downs, but in the end I ended with the "up" side which says something, but not quite sure what.[weird?] So i'll start this post with the ups and downs of last year:
UP:
1. First time I've been to Six's Flag....dam that was good times
2. I was able to get insurance[even though i don't utilize it very much] and DRIVE[sort of]
3. I met great people who are truly great friends <3
4. I've become more "open"[i guess] and i talk wayyyy more than the previous year
5. I've become more confident and more passionate[which could have it's up and downs but same thing]
6. two words: Catchy music<3
7. Beach with cousins[more good times]
8. Learned something
DOWN
1. Elite
2. [sorry for the many birthday parties that i miss. it's not my fault. ='[ ]
3. Junior year[not towards the end]
4. Lastly, my broken collar bone due to my good tackle. This thing prevented me to wake up early for black friday and that was just a scratch on the surface of what it prevented me to do.
[these arn't i any particular order]

Next year, I will have a GREAT year, and i'll emphasize it once again. SPECTACULAR year. I have this "instinct" that for some reason is always right.[haha don't ruin my year>=] ] So hmmmm i guess i'll conform and make new years resolution:

Resolutions:
1. Academics[which includes college blah blah blah]
2. once this stupid collar bone gets healed: get in shape cuz i'm totally out of it.
3. I need to take a trip, somewhere just not in California or Nevada -.- [plz?] [like sailing the Carribean or something that sounds nice]
4. Get a car[cross my finger]

yea that is all i can think of right now so i guess that's it. So what are YOUR resolutions ;] late=]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah COW
lol
i cant belive u're actually blogging now
lol
mmHMM
nope
you're not in shape
NOPE (extreme sarcasm)
you cannot beat me in arm restle
NOPE (extreme sarcasm)
u DONT need to get in shape
I do

Anonymous said...

Let me comment on your resolutions:
1. you SURE need academics. failure.
2. resolutions sure count if you already accomplished them (also applies to resolution number one)
3. SURE is up to you, especially since you dont turn 18 until next year.
4. ALSO up to you. Good luck with that. I'd go with a Ferrari
Happy New Year bro =)

thecow135 said...

you don't control half your resolutions... and the other half is already done...

ueit28 said...

guys there a lil thing called "persuasion" i can control that right???