Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello Tomorrow

Hello Tommorrow. GOODBYE YESTERDAY...I'm still waiting for tomorrow...Tired of living yesterday."
Some people need to learn how to let go >.< it's frustrating watching them suffering. i know at least 1 2 3 4 possibly 5? people that needs to learn that. Be optimistic! Be confident! don't belittle yourself to the pityful state that you people are doing to yourself right now. IT'S NOT WORTH IT! Have some pride. -.- sigh, people reminisce stop trying to protect them, protect yourself *cough to a certain someone*.
haha whewwwww i had to say that ^^ on a happier note life isn't out to get me. I don't know what else to write o wait i know i'll fix up my resolutions because EVERYBODY is nagging me about it we'll i add and change a couple.

*Fixed resolutions*
1. Get in shape-sigh yes even though u ppl are gonna go *cough brian* "if your unfit, i want to be unfit* i actually wanna get in shape after i take off my brace on January 15?!?!?! [i hope]
2. SAT 1- there i specify which academic where u can't say i already did that because i didn't take the test yet=]
3. Go out more- pretty possible when i don't have a car to drive, i live in West Covina, i have anal paretns, i always get in trouble, and lastly....did i mention my parents. sigh..it's not like i don't wanna go out...it's just..complicated. I"LL TRY MY BEST! because my dad said i could drive when bone is healed
4. Improve with waterpolo..and swim?- that is self-explanatory, this could be related to first resolution but...do i care?
5. Grow taller- is that even in my control? but i really want to^^ after my collar bone gets healed, imma convince my rentz to get a pull up bar...and IT IS TIME..and jump rope it is TIME imma cut off one hour of my tv time just for this. better be worth it >.<
6. Lastly, I WILL NOT MAKE TRY NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES THAT I WOULD REGRET. FACTS CONQUERS BELIEF.

haha a little bit late ^^ hopefully i won't get flamed with my incompetent resolutions=P


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
ima try nd get pull up bar too!!!
actually
im just gonna hang on to bball rim
lol
i wanna be 6'1 (pretty possible)sarcasm used

thecow135 said...

flame! =)

Anonymous said...

HEY EDWARD WHY ARE YOU LEAVING COMMENTS WHEN YOU CAN BE WITH NANCY? OH I KNOW, BECAUSE YOU ARE STUCK AT HOME BECAUSE WE NEVER INVITE YOU OUT (ALEX) BECAUSE YOU WOULD RATHER BE WITH NANCY! QQ MORE!
(ALEX MADE ME DO IT. I JUST AGREE)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ brian(alex)

ueit28 said...

LOL alex wtf is up with ur name -.-