Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthday

Well, today is my 17th Birthday. I got a card from a person whom i LOVE HER TO DEATH. haha i think i already told her like ten thousand times today and she's annoyed but i really do ^^ if your reading this, you saved my life more than 1203982049034 times. haha..well she wrote make wise decisions on my card. hmmm knowing her, there is some kind of subtle meaning behind this and i THINK i know what it is. Maybe i should listen to you because..iono you seem right so far ^^ i think i will make wiser decisions heck i won't think i will do it ^^ [to another person] I am really really really really am sorry if i made u mad/sad today. i really am. Well, if ur mad at me please stay mad at me, i mean i'm not trying to get u mad but yea... don't worry about me^^ And please DON"T be sad all i ask ^^ i'm just being very stupid right now. I don't think that i should be doing what i've been doing in the past, but that just a though, it's for the better or the worse[OMG BAD TIMES REMINDS OF ENGLISH..SHALOMMMMMMMM PLZZZZZZZZZZZ OMGGGGGG PULL THROUGH FOR ME PLZZZZZZZZZ] haha i like how i can somehow talk to other ppl and "cheer" them up, but when it comes to me haha i fail. yup, i am a failure who will "man it up."<--- man i love that phrase ANYWAYS i sound so emo on my birthday>.<>.<]
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuckcause
it's your birthday!"

peace.

1 comment:

Wynn said...

aww.. lol.
happy bday man